How to delete a Facebook Page on Android, iPhone – Mobile Facebook Page Deletion: If you are like me using Facebook on mobile and you really want to delete your Facebook fan page but don’t know how to go about it? This article will be of an immense help to you.
To delete your Facebook Page, you’ll need to be an admin of that Page. If you’re an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
Keep in mind your Page won’t be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time that you wish.
How to cancel your Facebook Page deletion
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK
You can also delete your personal FB account.
Note: If you don’t see the option to delete your Page, make sure you’re an admin of the Page.
Please help us share this article with your friends on Facebook. If you have any difficulty, please drop it at the comment box below👇👇👇