How To Delete Facebook Contacts From Iphone – The Facebook combination on iOS enables your iPhone to sync contact information and photos in your “Contacts” app with whatever is saved online. This is either very valuable, or exceptionally complicated, as it causes plenty of contacts to appear on your iPhone that have no telephone number associated with them or are simply unwanted. This can be a concern for some users.
Maybe your Facebook account is already configured on iOS, and you did that without realizing that contact sync would increase the entries in your address book, which you may not discover good to the eye. Thankfully, there’s the choice to eliminate Facebook contacts from iPhone.
1. Go to Settings -> choose “Facebook”.
2. Then change off the toggle called “Contacts”.
3. This will then erase Facebook contacts from the regional address book. Don’t stress, due to the fact that the friends/contacts will stay active on Facebook.
Update 1: If you currently have actually upgraded to iOS 11, you will have to remove your Facebook contacts from the FB Messenger app manually.
After you’ve gone through the steps, open the “Contacts app” on your gadget. Voila! All the entries listed formerly in the “All Facebook” group will not exist any longer.
Ways To Hide Facebook Contacts from iPhone
For keeping additional contacts which are synced from your Facebook data to the Contacts app (iPhone’s address book), however hiding them from the main list of contacts, you have to customize view settings.
1. Launch the “Contacts” app -> tap groups.
2. Now scroll till “All Facebook” appears and uncheck this item.
3. Examine any other group to make them noticeable, such as the iCloud, Gmail contacts or any group that may have been activated on iPhone.
4. Tap “Done” when you’re finished.
Contacts will now make the Facebook contacts from the primary list invisible, while other contacts will exist.
If that’s all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook Contacts From Iphone I hope this article was helpful thank you.