How To Tell Who Deleted You On Facebook – Now You can Know Who Deleted You On Facebook.In Facebook The Function available for deleted buddies If you don’t know.Here I Tell you the best ways to Know. who erased you On facebook. Using this application called Who deleted me. You can Know who unfriended you on Facebook.
Downloading Your Facebook Data
1. Go to facebook.com. Log into your account if you aren’t logged in immediately.
2. Click the arrow icon. This is the downward pointing triangle located on top right, beside the ‘Personal privacy Shortcuts’ icon.
3. Click ‘Settings’.
4. Click ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’. This is at the bottom of the general account settings page.
5. Click ‘Start My Archive’.
6. Enter your password.
7. Await an email. You need to quickly get the e-mail ‘Your Facebook download is prepared’ at your associated email address.
8. Open the e-mail.
9. Click the link. This is at the bottom of the e-mail.
10. Click ‘Download Archive’. Clicking this will download a folder titled ‘Facebook * YourName *’.
Developing an Excel/Google Sheets Pals List
1. Open your downloaded Facebook folder.
2. Open the html folder.
3. Open the pals file.
4. Highlight your friends list. Starting at the top of your friends list, click and drag your mouse down until you reach the bottom of the list.
5. Copy your list. To copy, press Ctrl+ C (PC) or ⌘ Cmd+ C (Mac).
6. Open Excel or Google Sheets.
7. Click cell A1.
8. Paste your list. To paste, press Ctrl+ V (PC) or ⌘ Cmd+ V (Mac).
- If you are using Excel, conserve your file here as well.
Comparing Friends Lists
1. Download another friends list. Refer to part I.
2. Copy your brand-new buddies list. Refer to part II here, particularly actions 1-5.
3. Open Excel/Google Sheets.
4. Click your pals list file.
5. Click cell B1.
6. Paste your brand-new list. To paste, press Ctrl+V (PC) or ⌘ Cmd+V (Mac).
7. Click cell C1.
8. Get In =VLOOKUP(A1, B: B,1, FALSE). This is a vlookup function targeting cell A1, searching for your pal’s name in all of column B, and just searching for exact matches.
9. Click cell C1 once again.
10. Click and hold on the square icon. This is a little green square located at the bottom right of a highlighted cell.
11. Drag your cursor down the column. Drag with your cursor down column C until there is a vlookup formula in column C for each name in column A.
12. Try to find #N/ A values. A vlookup formula that returns an ‘#N/ A’ worth indicates that the associated good friend’s name in column A was not discovered in your new friends list.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Tell Who Deleted You On Facebook with your friends.