Once you are done resetting your password, you can change the default Facebook code to your new Facebook password. The default code sent which is usually in digits can be changed to anything that is friendly and memorable.
We’ll see how to change Facebook password even when without the current password by using the email or phone number that we used in opening our Facebook account.
How do you change or reset a Facebook Password?
It is pretty simple to change your password… let’s begin..If you can still remember your Old Facebook Password, follow the steps outlined below to change your password otherwise, move to next heading!
How to Change Your Facebook Password Login
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
This step will help you to reset your Facebook password so you can use the steps outlined above to change your Facebook password.
Let’s get begin!
How to Reset or Change Facebook password Login Without Old password
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password.
That’s how to reset and change your Facebook password easily. Please share this article with your friends and family. Don’t be shellfish – Sharing is caring!!!